Pella® Replacement Windows and Exterior Doors
All of our work ties into our exclusive promise to you: The Pella Promise. You can expect a smooth experience when you work with the Overhead Door Company of Calgary, Lethbridge & Cranbrook for your replacement windows or door project.
You can rest easy knowing we'll complete your project the right way—and to your satisfaction. Plus, our premium service is backed by a nationally recognized name you know and trust.
Our promise to you is:
- The right product for your project. We'll partner with you to find the ideal product for your home and budget.
- A worry-free installation day. Our professional installers will treat your home as if it were their own.
- Total Care Guarantee. Pella® warranties are designed to give you peace of mind.
- A simple step-by-step replacement process. We're devoted to offering expert advice for every step of your project.
Window and Door Replacement
Time to replace your windows or doors in? We're here to help you find the right products and solutions for your home. Here's what you can expect during our Pella® process.
- We start by learning what you need and want for your house. You'll have the opportunity to browse product samples, features and options during a free, in-home consultation.
- We'll expertly measure your existing windows and doors. This ensures a seamless fit for your new Pella products, which are made specifically for your home.
- Our professionals finish the process with a no-mess, no guess installation day.
Our Pella products are designed for a long life. And they're backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
Installation and Service
The right windows and doors should complement the style of your new home—all while providing stylish performance. Practical options like integrated blinds and shades can make your life easier. And our Pella® products may also help you save on energy costs too. Pella's lines include options that meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® certification in Canada.1
The Overhead Door Company of Calgary, Lethbridge & Cranbrook can also assist you if your Pella windows or doors need service. Call us to schedule a service visit if you have broken glass, your locks need to be replaced or if you're experiencing other issues.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca
Pella doesn't just supply windows and doors. We partner with professionals like contractors, developers and architects too. Our commercial reps will be with you every step of the way, from schematic design to installation. Let us manage the details so you can have more time to focus on the big picture.
- Proven commercial performance—Pella has more than 50 years of experience with commercial projects, whether it's a small one or 35 stories.
- Comprehensive project management—With commercial reps who help manage details throughout the process, Pella supports your project from start to finish.
- Savings for you and your client—Short lead times, on-time delivery and products designed to be installed quickly can shorten your construction schedule.
- Support before, during and after your project—Our Pella experts will be with you every step of the way.
- Competitive pricing—We offer a full range of options to match your budget.
- Outstanding warranty coverage—Pella products are backed by one of the best warranties in the business.
- Commercial architect support—Our Pella commercial reps can help you from schematic design to project closeout.
- Assistance with budgets—Your rep can help you execute your project within budget and on time.
- Designs—We can provide drawings for project complexity, elevation for one-of-a-kind products, preliminary design and installation shop.
Finding replacement windows and doors with Overhead Door Company of Calgary, Lethbridge & Cranbrook is easy. We'll help you find the products that meet your needs—and fit your budget.
Call for offers